Jobs and Careers at Erickson Living
It's time you found the right home for your passion and expertise!
Erickson Living®, a leading developer and manager of affordable, resort-style living, has more than 12,000 associates in Colorado, Kansas, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Texas and Virginia.
Beautiful scenic campuses. Coworkers that feel like family. A steadfast focus on helping our residents live life to its fullest. When you consider all that Erickson Living has to offer, it's no wonder our team members are proud to call our organization their second home. From nursing to physical therapy, clinical support to administration, when you join our dedicated team, you'll discover a workplace that inspires you to be and do your best, every day. You'll find countless opportunities for training, development and advancement. And we'll support you with comprehensive benefits, including health insurance, retirement plans, paid time off and tuition reimbursement, so you're always empowered to make the most of your talent and compassion, and bring your professional and personal goals to life.
- Assistant Administrator - Tinton Falls, NJ
- Description: We have a job opening for an Assistant Administrator of Continuing Care in Tinton Falls, NJ in our Seabrook continuing care retirement community. The main responsibilities for this position will be to provide the highest quality of resident services and care, within budgetary guidelines, while meeting, or exceeding community and facility quality and service standa...
Reference Code: 14114263
- Campus Security Supervisor - Catonsville, MD
- Description: Assist the Security/Emergency Services Manager in ensuring the security and emergency services to residents, visitors, employees, facilities and assets of the organization. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: include...
Reference Code: 14115082
- Communications Specialist - Tinton Falls, NJ
- Description: SUMMARY: Coordinates telephone communications services in community by performing the following duties. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: include the following. Other duties may be assigned. 1. Greet and direct residents, vi...
Reference Code: 14115088
Erickson Living, a leading developer and manager of affordable, resort-style living, has more than 12,000 associates in Colorado, Kansas, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Texas and Virginia. Our corporate offices are located in Catonsville, Maryland.