It's time you found the right home for your passion and expertise!
Erickson Living®, a leading developer and manager of affordable, resort-style living, has more than 12,000 associates in Colorado, Kansas, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Texas and Virginia.
Beautiful scenic campuses. Coworkers that feel like family. A steadfast focus on helping our residents live life to its fullest. When you consider all that Erickson Living has to offer, it's no wonder our team members are proud to call our organization their second home. From nursing to physical therapy, clinical support to administration, when you join our dedicated team, you'll discover a workplace that inspires you to be and do your best, every day. You'll find countless opportunities for training, development and advancement. And we'll support you with comprehensive benefits, including health insurance, retirement plans, paid time off and tuition reimbursement, so you're always empowered to make the most of your talent and compassion, and bring your professional and personal goals to life.
- Community Resources Coordinator - Springfield, VA
- Description: Greenspring, an Erickson Living managed continuing care retirement community, is designed exclusively for seniors, and offers a vibrant, healthy and active retirement in addition to extensive wellness and prevention programs. Greenspring is situated on a scenic 108-acre campus in Springfield, Virginia. The community is home to nearly 2,000 residents, and employs approximately 1,100 employees. We are seekin...
Reference Code: 14114126
- Registered Medication Aide\CNA (Assisted Living\Memory Care) (Various shifts) - Ashburn, VA
- Description: *FULL-TIME AND PART-TIME POSITIONS AVAILABLE*...
Reference Code: 14114145
- Fitness Specialist - Ashburn, VA
- Description: SUMMARY: Assess and...
Reference Code: 14113402