It's time you found the right home for your passion and expertise!
Erickson Living®, a leading developer and manager of affordable, resort-style living, has more than 12,000 associates in Colorado, Kansas, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Texas and Virginia.
Beautiful scenic campuses. Coworkers that feel like family. A steadfast focus on helping our residents live life to its fullest. When you consider all that Erickson Living has to offer, it's no wonder our team members are proud to call our organization their second home. From nursing to physical therapy, clinical support to administration, when you join our dedicated team, you'll discover a workplace that inspires you to be and do your best, every day. You'll find countless opportunities for training, development and advancement. And we'll support you with comprehensive benefits, including health insurance, retirement plans, paid time off and tuition reimbursement, so you're always empowered to make the most of your talent and compassion, and bring your professional and personal goals to life.
- CNA Home Support Aides PRN - Springfield, VA
- Description: Greenspring, an Erickson Living managed continuing care retirement community, is designed exclusively for seniors, and offers a vibrant, healthy and active retirement in addition to extensive wellness and prevention programs. Greenspring is situated on a scenic 108-acre campus in Springfield, Virginia. The community is home to nearly 2,000 residents, and employs a...
Reference Code: 14115424
- Home Support Aide Part Time 16hours per week - Springfield, VA
- Description: Greenspring, an Erickson Living managed Continuing Care Retirement Community in Springfield, VA, is seeking to fill multiple Home Support Aides/CNA positions. All positions will work on a PRN/FLEX basis. Greenspring, situated on a 108-acre campus, is home to nearly 2,000 residents and employs more than 1,100 employees. All assignments will be on our beautiful scenic campus. This position assists clients wi...
Reference Code: 15112120
- Quality Assurance RN for Certified Home Health - Springfield, VA
- Description: Greenspring Home Health & Hospice is seeking a full time Quality Assurance RN to join a seasoned team to provide oversight of our quality processes and programs. This position is responsible for assuring that standards of care delivery are being maintained by auditing records, educating staff, and by using the continuous quality improvement process. Works closely with the clinical managers to address probl...
Reference Code: 15111502