Job DescriptionApply Now
CDL Driver- Flex on CallJob ID 5454722 Date posted 08/21/2017
SUMMARY: Responsible for ensuring the safe passage of the residents, visitors, and employees of the facility. Requires licensing and certification.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Transporting residents, staff, and visitors on pre-scheduled , and unscheduled , appointments.
- Coordinates usage of all company-owned vehicles.
- Prepares vehicles for usage.
- Logs and tracks vehicle usage.
- Assisting residents, staff, and visitors- and their packages- in and out of vehicles.
- Completion of incident reports regarding mechanical failure or driver error.
- Maintain community and departmental philosophy and mission statement.
- Perform other duties assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accomodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. A positive attitude and a willingness to work with the older population.
2. Detail oriented and dependable.
3. Excellent communication skills (oral and written).
4. Ability to work with computer systems.
5. Excellent driving record.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
High school diploma or GED required. Minimum 2 years in transportation services required. CDL license required. One (1) to three (3) years customer service experience.
LICENSES, CERTIFICATIONS, REGISTRATIONS:
Current and valid CDL license with Passenger endorsement. Requires current and valid driver's license.