Job DescriptionApply Now
Sales Associate - Part TimeJob ID 6264009 Date posted 11/15/2017
SUMMARY: An integral member of the Sales and Marketing team and is expected towork both independently and as a member of a highly interdependent team.This position plays a significant role inhelping the community meet and/or exceed their marketing and sales goals.Responsible for marketing the Ericksonlifestyle to prospects and analyzingvarious business metrics to determine the prospect’s viability and nextbest step in the sales and marketing process.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1)Interact with prospects through a variety of salesactivities that include daily phone sales, face-to-face sales meetings andgroup sales.
2)Influence prospects with strategic messages, tactics,talking points, events, etc.
3)Develop and sustain customer relationships that resultin revenue generation.
4)Conduct extensive follow up, follow-thru activitiesand retention programs.
5)Conduct phone sales that increase the quality andquantity of appointments attended by prospective residents.
6)Perform all phases of the marketing and sales process thatmay focus on managing one or more of the following specialty areas:
a)Managing the Pre-Residency Interview Process, whichincludes managing a financial analysis of a prospect’s income and assets
b)Managing the 10% and Contract signing appointments
c)Managing the Move-In Process
d)Managing sales event planning and execution
a)Managing Community Relations throughout the greatercommunity area
b)Collecting Entrance Deposits
7)Manage the integrity of our Customer RelationshipManagement database information & reports.
8)Manage prospects and analyze inventory to exceedestablished billed occupancy levels and settlement targets.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES:
To perform this jobsuccessfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential dutysatisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of theknowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may bemade to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essentialfunctions.
- Knowledge of persuasive and consultative selling techniques to strategically influence customer decisions.
- Ability to learn new products and offerings, and effectively present unique benefits to a broad customer base.
- Ability to work independently with limited oversight and direction
- Ability to change/adjust marketing and sales tactics & strategies to meet the unique needs of each prospect.
- Ability to understand, communicate, market and sell pricing and financing models.
- Ability to understand and interpret architectural site, key and home plans.
- Ability to consistently contribute to a professional and cohesive work environment.
- Willingness and ability to learn new processes, continuously improve marketing and sales skills and adapt to a constantly changing environment and customer base
- Established phone sales skills
- Established one-on-one sales skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent time management skills
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- A college degree (A.A. or Bachelor’s) in Marketing, Business Administration or related field required.
- Previous sales and/or marketing experience preferred.
- Previous experience working with a long sales cycle (12 – 18 months) preferred.
- Proven technology skills