Job DescriptionApply Now
Financial Analyst (FP&A)Job ID 6274081 Date posted 11/16/2017
The Financial Analyst (FP&A) at Erickson Living plays a key role in supporting our corporate departments in their financial planning, forecasting, and analysis process. As a leading provider of senior housing, wellness and healthcare services, Erickson Living is experiencing unprecedented demand that requires an exceptional pipeline of talented financial professionals to ensure we successfully achieve our full growth potential.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supports corporate departmental areas in their financial planning, forecasting, and analysis processes (monthly, annual, and long-range).
- Performs analysis to support management decisions, including financing decisions, pricing decisions, new site evaluations, operations, etc…
- Responsible for preparing complex financial reports and assisting manager in compiling information and interpreting financial reports.
- Aids the executive decision-making process by leading in-depth financial/strategic analyses, interpreting results, and articulating actionable recommendations that maximize value.
- Individual will have the opportunity to be involved in other aspects of Erickson Living Management including Information Technology, , Sales/Marketing, Operations, and other related companies.
- Reviews and analyzes monthly financial statements.
- Performs monthly budget to actual reviews for multiple departments.
- Develops new financial reports.
- Anticipates trends to improve management of operations.
- Assists with improvements to reporting and analytic dashboards.
- Benchmarks operation to industry standards.
- Maintains a high level of knowledge of the senior care industry.
Facilitates the development of assumptions and models used in the Business Planning and Financial planning process.
Assists in the development of appropriate and useful reports needed by various departments to determine their financial planning requirements.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of managerial finance and accounting concepts and practices.
- Knowledge in the areas of budgeting, forecasting, financial statement analysis and modeling.
- Strong proficiency with spreadsheet, database and other analytical tools.
- Ability to communicate complex ideas both in writing and verbally.
- Knowledge of healthcare and senior housing preferred
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum two years experience in accounting/finance required.
- BS in Accounting/Finance preferred.
- SalesForce and Microsoft AX experience preferred.
- Microsoft Office and strong Excel skills is a must; experience with Cube Functions preferred.
- Must have demonstrated skills and proficiency in creating and analyzing reports.