Job DescriptionApply Now
Financial AnalystJob ID 5998261 Date posted 10/16/2017
The Financial Analyst role at Erickson Living plays a key role in driving analytics, planning and the management of financial results for our 19 communities across the US. As a leading provider of senior housing, wellness and healthcare services, Erickson Living is experiencing unprecedented demand that requires an exceptional pipeline of talented financial professionals to ensure we successfully achieve our full growth potential.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Providing business support to the Regional Finance Vice Presidents, and Community Finance teams (secondarily).
- Supporting select communities and corporate departmental areas in their financial planning, forecasting, and analysis processes (monthly, annual, and long-range).
- Assisting in the development and maintenance of appropriate and useful reports, tools and templates needed by various teams/departments to determine their financial results and/or planning requirements.
- Assisting in organizing and updating policies and procedures related to Regional Finance business processes.
- Preparing and presenting ad hoc financial analysis requested.
- Knowledge of managerial finance and accounting concepts and practices.
- Knowledge in the areas of budgeting, forecasting, financial statement analysis and modeling.
- Strong proficiency with spreadsheet, database and other analytical tools.
- Ability to communicate complex ideas both in writing and verbally.
- Knowledge of healthcare and senior housing preferred
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum two years’ experience in accounting/finance required.
- BS in Accounting/Finance preferred.
- Must have demonstrated skills and proficiency in creating and analyzing reports.
- Microsoft Office a must
- Advanced Excel skills