Job DescriptionApply Now
Talent Development Learning AdministratorJob ID 6213861 Date posted 11/08/2017
The Talent Development Administrator will have theopportunity to affect the delivery of training programs across continuum ofcare. This individual will keep abreast of various training deliverytechniques, business processes, products, and systems in specific areas ofexpertise. The Talent Development Administrator is involved in assessingtraining and organizational development needs, developing training programsand/or conducting training sessions. This position supports decisions on thesoftware and system products to be used to create the LMS system strategy.
- Plans, directs, and coordinates activities ofdesignated projects to ensure that goals and objectives of projects areaccomplished, within prescribed timeframe and established budget, by performingthe following duties personally or in partnership with internal resources andoutside vendors.
- Designs, develops and delivers multi-mediatraining materials (print, classroom and web-based) to support field trainingprograms for participants and facilitators. These materials must use solidinstructional design methodology including active learning, job aids,assessments and competency-based evaluations; and incorporate adult learningprinciples.
- Conducts on-site instruction of key trainingprograms at both Erickson Living communities and corporate offices, asassigned.
- Ensures the instructional integrity of coursedevelopment projects through systematic design and clear writing of scripts,narratives, and storyboards.
- Establish instructional design and developmentstandards for all existing and future training programs.
- Develops and maintains learner/facilitatorguides.
- Recommends resource material, trainingapproaches and/or equipment to maximize instructional effectiveness.
- This position will be required to travel 20 -30% of the time to all states where Erickson Living communities are located.
- Creates, publishes, archives online and/orinstructor-led courses, assigns training curricula, adds and/or deletesresources, monitors accounts, resets passwords, and maintains systemparameters.
- Develops and updates standardized tools andreporting for ongoing access to learning information.
- Knowledge and capability in learning assessmentand evaluation metrics, databases, and business metrics to meet organizationaloutcomes. Certification in an evaluation method a plus.
- Experience in working with highly collaborativecommittees and teams to achieve organizational outcomes.
- Demonstrated success in developing andmaintaining relationships in a virtual environment.
- Demonstrated expertise in change management acrossmultiple units/departments.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve successfuloutcomes through skillful use of influencing techniques.
- Demonstrated success in managing complexprojects across multiple sites/ or large departments with a history ofdelivering projects on time, on budget as resourced.
- Demonstrated knowledge and competence in usingand teaching others education technology including multi-media, e-learning withbranching scenarios, and video.
- Demonstrated capability in managing research andanalysis projects in learning and organization development.
- Strong communication skills required, bothverbal and written.
- Demonstrated success in developing programs fortalent development including healthcare programs, foundational, technical, andclinical abilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in instructional design,education technology, or organizational development and training (OD & T)strongly preferred. (Education should includelearning and design theory, assessment and evaluation of effectiveness ofprograms, adult learning theory, and multi-media training, and instructionaldesign techniques and ability to apply them.)
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ directly applicableexperience in education, training, instructional design, project management andmulti-media experience required.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working withLMS systems required.
- Demonstrated success in creating programs fortalent development including healthcare programs, foundational skills,technical skills, clinical abilities, leadership, presenting, and coaching.