Job DescriptionApply Now
Treasury AnalystJob ID 6288897 Date posted 11/17/2017
SUMMARY: The Treasury Analyst will provide reporting and analysis on a variety of treasury activities as it relates to managing the corporate cash needs, inter-company funding, in-house banking, cash flows, and compliance with Treasury Policies. Other duties include bank fee analysis, and daily reconciliation of outstanding checks.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: include the following.
- Perform daily Treasury Workstation maintenance
- Process daily funds transfers
- Bank Fee Analysis
- Maintain investment and LC fee schedule
- Reconcile outstanding check reports in ERP
- Perform routine analysis and research to appropriately allocate transactions
- Report cash operation activities
- Assist Cash Manager in setting cash position
- Prepare Ad-Hoc Reports as requested.
- Assist Sr. Financial Analyst in cash forecasting
- Disposition items in Positive Pay
- Assist in the administration of Working Capital Loans
- Identify opportunities to increase efficiencies, and decreased bank fees
- Respond to inquiries from Accounting and Finance
- Perform bank account administration.
- Support the department with projects and treasury initiatives
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Excel, Word and OutlookAbility to work well under pressure and time constraints.Excellent planning, time-management and follow-through skills.Demonstrated collaboration skills as well as ability to work independently.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Business related field strongly preferred. Three years minimum experience required in lieu of degree.
- Additional, two or more years of related experience required.
- Experience with Microsoft AX and Kyriba is helpful but not required.