Job DescriptionApply Now
RN Delegating Nurse Manager - Assisted Living and Memory CareJob ID 6105082 Date posted 10/27/2017
Highland Springs, is seeking a talented RN Delegating Nurse Manager (aka Wellness Manager at Erickson Living) for its Continuing Care Assisted Living neighborhoods . The Continuing Care team is committed to serving residents in all aspects of their daily lives and assisting with the day to day functioning of the neighborhood. Members of the Continuing Care team will develop relationships with the residents and their families using a consistent caregiver approach; supporting the residents’ physical, spiritual, emotional and clinical needs and focusing on placing the residents first. Members of the Continuing Care team provide Person Centered Care, treating residents as individuals with strengths and gifts and actively listening to their voice in what care and services are provided.
The Wellness Manager is a member of the clinical leadership team who is committed to providing resident directed healthcare, while meeting or exceeding community quality and service standards. The Wellness Manager maintains a strong partnership with the Assisted Living Manager in order to oversee care performance of interdisciplinary team members within Assisted Living. The Wellness Manager is responsible for compliance with state, local and company policies, procedures and regulations.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to…
• Coordinates and provides clinical oversight and care to residents within Assisted Living. This will include medication management, pain management, wound care, nutrition, and respiratory care.
• Partners with Assisted Living Manager to complete resident pre-screening/admission, re-admission, on-going and significant change of condition assessments.
• Ensures resident’s clinical assessments reflect the resident’s preferences, goals and individualized clinical needs.
• Coordinates and monitors outside support services such as hospice, therapy, home health, etc follow established plans of treatments and ensures that plan of treatments are integrated into resident’s individualized service plans per state and local regulations.
• Oversight of the medication management to include ensuring all orders are transcribed, medications are available, medication care associates are knowledgeable regarding medications they dispensing and nurses are administering medications per state regulations.
• Collaborate with Director of Nursing to provide leadership and mentoring of licensed nurses in Continuing Care Assisted Living.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
• Graduate of a Registered Nurse degree program of college or university.
• Experience with electronic medical record preferred.
• A minimum five years experience as a registered nurse is required.
• Management experience within an Assisted Living required.
• Experience in medication management, skin/wound care, quality improvement, Fall Management, Infection Control and standards of LTC documentation guidelines preferred.