Job DescriptionApply Now
RN Nurse EducatorJob ID 6282373 Date posted 11/17/2017
The Staff DevelopmentCoordinator responsibilities will include the following:
• Coordinateand/or conduct new general orientation as well as ongoing training for ContinuingCare staff.
• Facilitate an organized and structured approach to all educational activitiesto include selecting appropriate communication methods
• Organize and present instruction in a manner which meets the needs of theadult learner. Secure and maintain necessary reference, multi-media andinstruction material for in-services
• Oversee and assist in the development and implementation of staff developmentplans; conduct ongoing staff development activities which fulfill mandatoryrequirements; assist with ongoing professional development of licensed and non-licensedstaff through in-service and continuing education programs.
• Maintain and communicate monthly staff development program calendars
• Standardize staff orientation and on-going training to include contactingvarious vendors for support and certification for clinical team members.
• Responsible for proper documentation of all orientation and in-servicetraining according to federal, state and local regulations
and provide monthlyreports to management
• Effectively implement person directed care plan, focusing on the resident’sstrengths while providing a sense of comfort, companionship andbelonging.
- Graduate of a nursing degree program of college oruniversity.
- BS in Nursing/Education is preferred
- Basic computer skills required including experience withMicrosoft Office, internet and web applications, Power Point, Excel and Visio.
- Experience with electronic medical record preferred.
- CurrentRegistered Nurse license for the state in which he/she operates.