Job DescriptionApply Now
Assistant Director of Nursing / Clinical Manager for 5 star rated communityJob ID 6242940 Date posted 11/13/2017
Maris Grove, an Erickson Living Community in Glen Mills, is looking for an ADON/Clinical Manager to join its 5 Star Rated CCRC. The ADON / Clinical Manager is a key leadership role, responsible for clinical outcomes, operations and staff supervisor for a 22 bed neighborhood which includes short term rehab and long term care.
• Monitor staffing, scheduling and payroll in extended care. Ensure appropriate staff are provided based on resident acuity in each level of care and provide recommendations based on identified needs of the neighborhood.
• Monitors infection control for staff and residents and develop appropriate policies for infection control monitoring and reporting to local agencies in accordance with local and state regulatory guidelines.
• Monitor clinical quality areas including wound care, infection control, falls risk reduction, pain management, weight loss and dehydration.
• Actively participate in Extended Care meetings to include Wound Rounds, Operations Meeting, Utilization Review and Performance Improvement/Risk Management/Safety (PI/RM/S) Committee.
• Review clinical outcomes that are at or below the National, State and Erickson benchmarking thresholds.
• Leading and mentoring a team of clinical staff members, ensuring Erickson’s Person Centered Care approach is being adhered to.
Qualifications• The candidate is expected to have a current RN nursing license with no restrictions for the state in which they operate.
• BSN preferred
• Basic computer skills required including experience with Microsoft Office, the internet and web applications.
• Expertise in wound care, quality improvement, MDS, falls, hydration, infection control, care planning, etc… a plus.
• Clinical review and management of nurses and nursing assistants working on unit.