Job DescriptionApply Now
Housekeeping SupervisorJob ID 6311064 Date posted 11/22/2017
Work in accordance with established policies and procedures and/or specific instructions from the Housekeeping Manager. Responsible for ensuring the clean, sanitary and presentable appearance of the buildings.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Ensure that trash/garbage removal meets with health, safety and sanitation regulations including receiving dock areas and the grounds surrounding the area. Maintaining the cleanliness of all trash/garbage units.
- Uses equipment properly a most efficient.
- Inspects equipment and furnishings and prepares work orders for maintenance.
- Maintains cleanliness of the community buildings.
- Additionally, perform any duty requested by Management to ensure efficient and effective operation of the Community.QUALIFICATIONS:To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.Ability to monitor and maintain the cleanliness of the facility. Willingness to work with the elderly.
High school diploma or GED required. One to two years experience in housekeeping operations preferred.
LICENSES, CERTIFICATES, REGISTRATIONS:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Ability to lift 50 pounds, over 50 pounds must use the aid of a hand truck or get assistance, and move light furniture. Ability to stand on one’s feet for a long period of time, bending and extensive walking. Ability to push/pull a housekeeping cart, mop and bucket, vacuum, use of floor equipment, climbing ladder to 6/8 feet.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
May be exposed to occasional unsanitary conditions, unpleasant odors, and hazardous (concentrated chemicals). Handling of medical waste.: