Job DescriptionApply Now
Sous Chef - Signature DiningJob ID 5862299 Date posted 10/02/2017
We're growing and we're looking for a Sous Chef who would like to be part of a culture that inspires and energizes!
Burton’s Steakhouse, Timberline Tavern, Mile High Cafe, Fireside, and Windows are part of a chain of affiliated restaurants in Highlands Ranch.
With over 250 current employees working in these restaurants, there are many career opportunities for qualified team members who want to grow with us. On the culinary side, we have prep cooks, line cooks, lead cooks, sous chefs, and executive chefs. With the front of the house, we have wait staff, bar tenders, restaurant supervisors, assistant general managers, and general managers positions. We have four additional restaurants planned to open during the next five years.
- As part of our restaurants, you don't work past 9:00pm!
- We offer excellent healthcare benefits!
- Up to $240/year for gym memberships, athletic shoes, weight loss programs, and more!
- A generous paid time off program!
- Up to $4,500 in Educational tuition reimbursement!
- Transportation Travel Vouchers to assist with your daily commute!
WHAT YOUR DAILY EXPERIENCE WILL LOOK LIKE:
Our Sous Chefs are responsible for ensuring the efficiency quality and production of all food items, to include receiving, storage and sanitation. The sous chef will be in charge of all culinary functions in the chef’s absence, to include, staffing, food production, utility and kitchen sanitation
WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO THIS ROLE:
- Ability to initiate and implement necessary plans to assure proper food service for breakfast, lunch, dinner, catering and special events.
- Ability to supervise.
ABOUT THE EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE PIECE:
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Graduate of a certified culinary program or college preferred.
- Minimum of two years full service cooking experience is required.
- Minimum of 6 months supervisory and coaching experience is required