Job DescriptionApply Now
MDS Coordinator - $2,500 Sign On BonusJob ID 6393469 Date posted 12/05/2017
Lantern Hill is looking for a MDS Coordinator to support our newest community in New Providence, NJ.
Erickson Living manages 18 continuing care retirement communitiesacross eleven states, 10 of which are 5-star CMS rated and 11 have been named aUS News & World Report’s top continuing care neighborhoods in thenation!
• Coordinates the completion of the MDS for skilled nursing/long term care residents
• Responsible for the education of the skilled nursing staff on MDS processes and documentation requirements.
• Monitors all aspects of compliance as it relates to MDS completion and transmission.
• Maintains and shares expertise and knowledge related to Medicare Reimbursement
• Partners with departments, including therapy and finance, to ensure accurate and timely billing for areas related to the MDS.
• Completes MDS audits to ensure documentation supports current standards for reimbursement, reviews for trends, develops any corrective action steps for trends and monitors for improvement and/or further modification
• Utilizes the Electronic Medical Record functions as per the Erickson standards to manage and complete the MDS and Care Plan process.
QualificationsRN licensed in the state of New Jersey
Graduate of an Accredited School of Nursing. Two year experience in Long Term Care.
In-depth knowledge of MDS processes, including but not limited to MDS, RAPs , Care Planning, Utilization Review
Successful completion of AANAC MDS Coordinator Certification course within one year of hire.
WHO WE ARE
Lantern Hill is a brand new, distinctive Erickson Livingcontinuing care retirement community in New Providence, New Jersey. EricksonLiving strives to be the most valued and trusted leader in senior housing andservices through operational excellence, integrated senior health and wellness,and a commitment to the Erickson Way culture and values. Some of the manyresident amenities include three onsite restaurants, pool, spa, salon, fitnesscenter, transportation, 24-hour concierge and security services, secureunderground parking and a theater.
Medical, dental, vision, life, short and long termdisability, FSA, paid time off, retirement, tuition assistance, EAP, employeediscounts, volunteerism, and a positive work environment!