Job DescriptionApply Now
Wait Staff Part-TimeJob ID 2755430 Date posted 08/08/2016
At Lantern Hill, we're growing and we're looking for WAITSTAFF who would like to be part of a culture that inspires and energizes!
What is Lantern Hill?
·We have three beautiful, new restaurants in New Providence, NJ from a busy a casual pub to an upscale white-tablecloth restaurant.
What would I do?
·You would be a member of the wait-staff trained to carry trays, run food, bus tables,host, greet guests, explain menu items, catering, utility, and use a POS to enter orders into a tablet computer.
What would I get?
·Expert professional training and experience in the food service—something usable worldwide for a lifetime.
·A free meal each time you work.
·A flexible work schedule that permits you to workaround school schedules and extracurricular activities
·As part of our restaurants, you typically don't work past 9pm!
·Culinary Arts skills you can use in any fine dining establishment.
What would I give?
· A few hours of your time (most needed shift is evening) a few days a week
· Ability to work weekends and holidays
· Cheerful and efficient table service.
· See pictures at https://www.facebook.com/LanternHillCommunity/
· Apply at https://jobs.ericksonliving.com