Job DescriptionApply Now
Full Time Health Services RecruiterJob ID 4365701 Date posted 04/03/2017
Recruits,researches, interviews, screens, and refers job candidates for job openings byperforming the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: include the following.Other duties may be assigned.
- Facilitate therecruiting process.
- Confers withmanagement and supervisors, and scheduling department to identify personnelneeds, job specifications, job duties, qualifications, and skills.
- Assists with thenew hire surveys.
- Develops recruitmentand retention programs, and monitors budgets to attract applicants to fill specific job openings.
- Analysis ofrecruitment situations and develops recruitment strategies.
- Develops andmaintains network of contacts to help identify and source qualified candidates.
- Responsible formonitoring and analyzing retention statistics and making recommendations forimprovement.
- Initiates contactwith possibly qualified candidates for specific job openings.
- Reviewsapplications and interviews applicants to obtain work history, education,training, job skills, and salary requirements, and to provide information aboutthe organization and position.
- Screens andrefers candidates for additional interviews with others in Health Services.
- Partners with theAssistant Director of HR Advertising in writing and placing job advertising invarious media and gives input on development of recruitment materials.
- Develops andcoordinates internal job posting program and writes job postings.
- Coordinatesparticipation in, sets up display, and works at job fairs.
- Develops andmaintains contacts with schools, alumni groups, and other public organizationsto find and attract applicants.
- Makes publicpresentations at schools, organizations, and job fairs regarding theorganization and opportunities.
- Works withexternal recruiters and employment agencies to identify and recruit candidates.
- Utilizes Internetonline recruiting sources to identify and recruit candidates.
- Providesinformation on company facilities and job opportunities to potentialapplicants.
- Arranges traveland lodging for out-of-town applicants.
- Performsreference and background checks on applicants.
- Coordinatescommunications with applicants regarding hire.
- Assist indeveloping recognitions programs for Health Services.
- Files andmaintains employment records for future references with Human Resources.
- Works closelywith Staff Development RN during new employee orientation.
To perform this jobsuccessfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential dutysatisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of theknowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may bemade to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essentialfunctions.
Is trained in anddemonstrates knowledge of EEO policy; Shows respect and sensitivity forcultural differences; Educates others on the value of diversity; Builds a diverse workforce.
Follows policies andprocedures; Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time; Supportsorganization's goals and values; Benefits organization through outsideactivities; Supports affirmative action and respects diversity.
Provides informationto Human Resources about market and competition.
Planning/Organizing -Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans foradditional resources; Sets goals and objectives; Organizes or schedules otherpeople and their tasks; Develops realistic action plans.
Shows professionalism- Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treatsothers with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position;Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
Demonstrates accuracyand thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Appliesfeedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
Meets productivitystandards; Completes work in timely manner; Strives to increase productivity;Works quickly.
Bachelor'sdegree (B. A.) preferred or one to two years related experience and/ortraining; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Related experience in recruiting preferred.
Thisjob has no supervisory responsibilities
The physical demands describedhere are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfullyperform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may bemade to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essentialfunctions.
While performing theduties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sitand talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
The work environmentcharacteristics described here are representative of those an employeeencounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonableaccommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to performthe essential functions.
The noise level in the workenvironment is usually moderate