Job DescriptionApply Now
Line Cook Needed - FT, Great Pay and, BenefitsJob ID 5827755 Date posted 09/27/2017
Responsible for pre-preparation, station set up, preparation and service to order of menu items for breakfast, lunch and dinner service that will be cooked as ordered by a resident or customer. Menu item preparation can include any hot food, cold food and baked items. Completes the assigned meal production schedule. Must have experience cooking from scratch and following recipes.
Work station assignments may include but not limited to: Grill Cook, Fry Cook, Pantry Cook, Short Order Cook
As a FT Line Cook, you would earn a very competitive salary, be eligible for incredible benefits and be part of a great staff. No late nights, and you would be required to work weekends and some (not all) holidays. LOTS of opportunities for promotion. This is a GREAT opportunity for the right person!
- Demonstrated experience in a cook-to-order, quick service dining environment. Ability to complete duties in a fast paced kitchen while performing multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to initiate and implement necessary plans to organize and set-up assigned station in a timely manner prior to meal service, and complete menu item production for assigned meal period.
- Knowledge and demonstrated practice of safe food handling.
- Knowledge and demonstrated practice of maintaining a clean and sanitary work station.
- Ability to commit to weekend and holiday schedules.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- Minimum of one (1) year cook to order experience required.
Must be able to read, write, understand and communicate in the English language.
LICENSES, CERTIFICATES, REGISTRATIONS:
Applicable food service license or certificate as required by state, local or federal regulations.