Job DescriptionApply Now
Brooksby Village -Practice AdminstratorJob ID 6352706 Date posted 11/29/2017
Brooksby Village is looking for a Practice Administrator for our Medical Center!
Brooksby Village is located in Peabody and we provide our staff with an engaging culture, excellent work life balance, and a career where you can make a difference in peoples’ lives every day. We offer a beautiful scenic campus and a workplace that inspires you to do your best every day.
The Practice Administrator will oversee office operations to maximize the efficiency and effectiveness of medical practice operations. The incumbent is responsible for the overall coordination, planning, financial management, evaluation and monitoring of the day to day operations of the medical center, including hands on participation in all medical office support activities. Primary responsibilities are divided into three major categories: Administrative (Financial), Personnel Management and Work Load Management. The Practice Administrator is charged with collaborating with the Medical Director to ensure goal alignment .
- Ensuring attainment of revenue targets for medical center practice with a focus on utilizing master scheduling templating and review of patient scheduling reports.Collaborates and communicates with Medical Director relative to financial productivity performance for Medical Center on monthly basis.
- Responsible for maximizing reimbursement for the practice by coordinating E-Clinical Works flow processes to capture all provider services.
- Directs and manages medical center support staff to optimize work flow processes for efficiency, standardization and scheduling.
- Manages employee recruitment and retention, employee relations, and all other personnel actions for the medical center.Hires, trains, motivates, educates and disciplines support staff.
- In coordination with the medical director, prepares and distributes monthly office calendar to include the on call schedule, specialists' schedules, etc.
- B.A. degree in Business Administration or equivalent or substitute additional experience for up to 4 years
- Minimum of three years experience managing a highly automated medical office, including front and back office, preferably in primary care.
- Prior experience must include billing and financial management with budget responsibility
- Strong leadership and organizational skills, excellent communication and interpersonal skills and business skills with a strong emphasis in the financial oversight of a medical practice
- Detailed knowledge on practice management issues, including CPT, ICD-9 and HCPCs coding for primary care; medical records requirements; human resources; budgeting; OSHA; CLIA; insurance rules; HCFA regulations; compliance; and other applicable state and federal laws and regulations. Spreadsheet and word processing knowledge (Microsoft Office) is a plus.