Job DescriptionApply Now
CDL Driver - Part Time - Evenings!Job ID 5931515 Date posted 10/09/2017
At Brooksby Village located in Peabody, MA we are dedicated to providing our staff with an engaging culture, excellent work life balance, and a career where you can make a difference in peoples’ lives every day. We offer a beautiful scenic campus, a community centered on values, and a workplace that inspires you to do your best every day.
Our CDL Drivers are responsible for ensuring the safe travel of the residents, visitors, and employees of the facility. The work hours are: Friday - Monday, 4:00 - 9:30 p.m.
1.Transporting residents, staff and visitors on scheduled, and unscheduled appointments.
2.Operates vehicles equipped with wheelchair ramps, and lifts.
3.Operates passenger buses and sedans.
4.Helps to maintain cleanliness of vehicles.
5.Prepares vehicles for usage, including performing pre & post trip vehicle inspections, refueling, and other related tasks.
6.Logs and tracks vehicle usage.
7.Assisting passengers with boarding and off-boarding from the vehicle.
8.Assisting residents, staff, and visitors with their packages, bags, and mobility aid devices.
9.Completion of incident reports regarding mechanical failure or accidents involving Company vehicles.
- A positive attitude and willingness to work with the older population.
- Detail-oriented and dependable.
- Ability to work with computer systems.
- Ability to operate Community vehicles safely; to include passenger buses and sedans, demonstrated by successful completion of a road test.
- Ability to operate vehicles equipped with wheelchair ramps and lifts, including securement systems.
- Able to read maps, follow turn by turn directions, and navigate safely in traffic.
- Acceptable history of safe driving as noted through a 3 year driving record check.
- Minimum of three 3 years of verifiable driving experience as noted through driving record check.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
·High school diploma or GED required. Transportation services preferred.
LANGUAGE SKILLS: LICENSES, CERTIFICATES, REGISTRATIONS:
LICENSES, CERTIFICATES, REGISTRATIONS: