Job DescriptionApply Now
Driver - Sign On Bonus!Job ID 5839457 Date posted 09/28/2017
At Brooksby Village located in Peabody, MA we are dedicated to setting the standard of excellence for residents with a steadfast focus on helping our residents Live Better Lives. We provide our staff with an engaging culture, excellent work life balance, and a career where you can make a difference in peoples’ lives every day. We offer a beautiful scenic campus, a community centered on values, and a workplace that inspires you to do your best every day.
Come and Experience The Brooksby Wow Factors:
• Great Tuition Reimbursement
• Career Advancement
• Competitive Pay Rates
• Onsite Discounted Dining Options
• Free Onsite Fitness Center
• Free Onsite Banking
• Onsite Pharmacy
• Free Employee Health and Wellness Center
We are looking for a Driver to join our team. This position will be responsible for the safe travel of our residents, visitors and employees.
1. A positive attitude and willingness to work with the older population.
2. Detail-oriented and dependable.
3. Ability to work with computer systems.
4. Ability to operate Community vehicles safely; to include non-CDL passenger buses and sedans, demonstrated by successful completion of a road test .
5. Ability to operate vehicles equipped with wheelchair ramps and lifts, including securement systems.
6. Able to read maps, follow turn by turn directions, and navigate safely in traffic.
7. Acceptable history of safe driving as noted through a 3 year driving record check.
8. Minimum of three 3 years of verifiable driving experience as noted through driving record check.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
• High school diploma or GED required. Transportation servicespreferred.