Job DescriptionApply Now
Home Care Administrator for 5 Star Rated AgencyJob ID 6311065 Date posted 11/22/2017
Brooksby Village, a 5-star ratedMedicare-Certified Home Health Agency in Peabody, MA, is looking for a HomeCare Administrator to oversee its Home Health and Home Support agency. Thisposition is responsible for the overall management of the department includingclinical and financial matters, federal and state regulatory compliance,business development, recruitment and staff development.
- Manages overall operations of home health servicesand home support while meeting Federal and State regulations and meeting accreditingbody and Agency quality service standards.
- Organizes and directs the operations toassure availability and provision of care and services.
- Directs andmonitors quality improvement programs; continuously evaluates and improvesprocesses, systems, and work flows. Evaluates systemic problems and develop action plans to addressthem. Reports results to superiors andsubordinates, as appropriate.
- Oversees,monitors and analyzes Agency’s outcomes; strives for improvement through the QIprocess.
- Communicates with the clinical managers/supervisors/staffon a regular basis to assure that documentation and care is accurate andreflective of client condition and meets Medicare guidelines.
- Directs and evaluate all operations andstaff functions, i.e.; nursing, staffing, administration, etc.
- Implementsprocedures to monitor data entry to ensure the integrity and timeliness ofpayroll, billing, financial reports and State statistics as appropriate.
- Participates in administrative on-callresponsibilities
- Plans anddevelops Agency budget., operates facility according to budget and withinestablished fiscal parameters.
- Ensures thatoperational and clinical processes are being completed to support timelybilling.
- Monitors andanalyzes the episode-based reimbursement for accuracy.
- Monitors andanalyzes staff efficiency; implements corrective actions as indicated.
- Ensuresreferrals for service with clinical staff are appropriate.
- Oversees and participates in human resourcesfunctions including but not limited to interviewing, hiring, orientation,supervision, counseling, evaluations and staff development.
- Must be aregistered nurse OR Have training and experience in health serviceadministration OR be a licensed physician
- A minimum of 1 year of supervisory or administrativeexperience in home health care or related health programs or as required by Stateregulations.
- Extensiveknowledge of the theory and practice of home health care.
- Extensiveknowledge of Federal and State laws and regulations that govern home healthcare.
- Soundfinancial management skills; familiarity with business practices andprinciples.