Job DescriptionApply Now
Home Health Aides - 3-11 Evening Shifts- Consistant SchedulesJob ID 6414748 Date posted 12/07/2017
Private Duty Home Health Aide - Consistently Scheduled Shifts - Days, Evenings, Overnight, and Per Diem
Brooksby Village is hiring Home Health Aides for our in-house Private Duty Agency.
**We are now hiring Part Time, Consistently Scheduled Shifts**
*Shifts run from 7am-3pm, 3pm-11pm, 11pm-7am, 7am-1pm, 8am-12pm*
These positions will be scheduled to work a part time consistent schedule between 16 and 32 hours a week which will include working every other weekend.
COME AND JOIN THIS EXCITING TEAM AT BROOKSBY VILLAGE
At Brooksby Village (Peabody, MA), we are dedicated to setting the standard of excellence for residents with a steadfast focus on helping our residents Live Better Lives every day. We provide our staff with an engaging company culture, excellent work life balance, and a career where you can make a difference in peoples’ lives every day. We offer a beautiful scenic campus, a community centered on values, and workplace that inspires you to do your best every day.
Come and Experience The Brooksby Wow Factors:
- Competitive Rates with Annual Reviews & Merit Increase
- All clients are onsite at Brooksby Village; No more driving all over the North Shore!
- Located right off Route 114, less than a 1/2 mile from I-95 & Route 1
- Flexible schedules
- Other Benefits Include:
- 401(k) with company match
- Direct Deposit
- Free Onsite Fitness Center
- Earned Time Off
- Medical, Vision, Dental insurance, short and long term disability,
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Onsite Discounted Dining Options
- Free Parking
We are looking for great people to join our team of amazing care givers. At Brooksby Village a Home Support Aide is a HHA or CNA who carries out social, personal, and certain health care tasks under the supervision of our registered nurses and who may also provide assistance with housekeeping and/or other related supportive tasks in a client's home, right here on our campus in Peabody.
Our Home Health Aide Responsibilities typically include:
- Assisting clients with personal care and ADLs.
- Escorting clients to appointments.
- Preparing and serving meals.
- Light Housekeeping. and Laundry.
- Running errands for or with a client.
1.Certified as a Home Health Aide (HHA) or Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) in Massachusetts.
3.Able to read and write English in order to understand and carry out directions and instructions and maintain simple records.
4.Has recent experience in personal care and homemaking.
5.Demonstrates a willingness to learn and a basic understanding of the duties of a home support aide and the needs of the client.
6.Able to accept and use supervision.: