Job DescriptionApply Now
Maintenance Mechanic IIJob ID 6209242 Date posted 11/08/2017
We are looking for an experienced Maintenance Mechanic with some restaurant/kitchen equipment/refrigeration experience. This mechanic is responsible for overseeing and repairing the kitchen refrigeration equipment for our four on-site commercial kitchens. These kitchens are responsible for meal preparation of 1700 residents.
At Brooksby Village located in Peabody, MA we provide our staff with an engaging culture and a career where you can make a difference in peoples’ lives every day. We offer a beautiful scenic campus, competitive benefits, and a workplace that inspires you to do your best every day. In addition, we offer competitive pay & benefits, free on-site gym & banking, excellent work/ life balance (no travel required), and much more!
- Proven experience in troubleshooting and diagnostics
- Excellent customer service skills including the ability to communicate effectively with kitchen staff
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage time effectively
- Ability to obtain EPA certification in 6 months
- Refrigeration experience a plus