Job DescriptionApply Now
Move-Out CoordinatorJob ID 6326051 Date posted 11/25/2017
Brooksby Village is conveniently located off Route 114 in Peabody. We're dedicated to setting the standard of excellence for resident and employee services. We provide our staff with a positive work environment that inspires you to do your best every day and a career where you make a difference in peoples’ lives.
Our Move-Out Coordinator oversees all resident move-outs and serves as a primary contact for residents, family members, and legal representatives during the release process. Function as a liaison between community and corporate departments, residents, and/or residents families, and legal representatives. Answer questions about/billing, direct debit, and refunds. Maintains the community daily census data and performs research as needed.
- Manage all activities related to the release of an independent living unit. If require, assist in facilitating the logistics for the unit to be vacated and schedule activities relating to removing possessions. Work with other community departments to coordinate details of the moving process.
- Review the Residents Care Agreement Contract with the resident or family members. Review the entrance deposit refund form to determine how the refund check will be issued and advise the residents and/family member accordingly. Provide residents and family with information, and answer questions to include but are not limited to moving companies, address change procedures, and telephone service.
- Work closely with the marketing department to monitor the resale status of the unit and communicate with residents and/or family members on resell status.
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
• Prefer college courses in accounting.
• Must have strong computer skills and be proficient in Microsoft office
• Must have a clear understanding of the move out hand books, Residence and Care Agreement, Entrance Deposit Refund Form, knowledge of legal documents (i.e. Financial and Medical POA, Trust, Last Will and Testament) and applicable state statutes.
• Must have the ability to work with a cross departmental team required to facilitate the release and move-out of an independent living unit resulting in an entrance deposit refund.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.