Job DescriptionApply Now
Renovations Project ManagerJob ID 5985816 Date posted 10/14/2017
Brooksby Village is located in Peabody and we provide our staff with an engaging culture, excellent work life balance, and a career where you can make a difference in peoples’ lives every day. We offer a beautiful scenic campus and a workplace that inspires you to do your best every day.
The Renovations Project Manager is responsible for the management/overseeing refurbishment of previously occupied residential units. Some of the specific responsibilities include:
1. Perform preoccupancy inspection of vacated units to determine the extent of necessary renovations.
2. Responsible for hiring, termination, disciplining, and evaluation of the assigned direct reports.
3. Manage internal contractors, housekeeping, and necessary maintenance staff.
4. Responsible for the final inspection of units upon completion.
5. Follow up with Facilities Coordinators after completed move in with new residents to resolve on going/outstanding issues.
• High School diploma or GED is required.
• Minimum of 4 years’ experience as an Facility Coordinator (FC) or similar role, managing trades and general contractors is required.
• Previous experience in building maintenance is required.
• General construction experience is required.
• Prior experience with supervision/management of staff is required.