Job DescriptionApply Now
Dishwasher/Utility WorkerJob ID 6213863 Date posted 11/08/2017
- Maintains the Erickson Retirement Communities philosophy and “Vision” statement.
- Organizes, cleans and sanitizes the kitchen, dining areas, trash disposal areas, loading dock, elevators, dining storage areas, equipment, cookware, dishes, etc.
- Assists stock/utility staff person with inventory, receiving, verification, stocking and tracking.
- Communicates appropriately with all food service staff, supervisors, other facility staff and listens effectively.
- Assists with meal service tasks as directed
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Ability to deal effectively with several projects, an eye for detail, and a friendly manner in dealing with guests and coworkers. Ability to follow instructions, follow through with assignments, follow cleaning and other schedules and other written information (e.g. production sheets and serve meals if needed). Conscientious, diligent, hard working and flexible.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Experience in a kitchen/food serving environment preferred, but not required. High School Diploma or GED required, unless an active student.
LICENSES, CERTIFICATES, REGISTRATIONS:
Certificate in food service sanitation (ServSafe) preferred after employment.: