Job DescriptionApply Now
Part-Time IT Site CoordinatorJob ID 6394818 Date posted 12/05/2017
The I.T. Site Coordinator functions as the corporate I.T. presence in a developing community and/ or corporate location. This job requires exercising independent problem solving skills while working with residents and staff members to provide support to end users . The IT Site Coordinator also supports the primary technological objectives of the community and corporate.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Function as the I.T. liaison for the community and corporate leaders.
- Communicate with various department managers and staff on an ongoing basis to address any areas where technology needs are not being met and/or improvement opportunities exist.
- Tier 2 hardware and software support.
- Coordinate onsite support projects driven by corporate and community initiatives.
- Purchase and deploy equipment for life cycle replacement or when the need for new equipment occurs.
- Provide support for telephone systems in areas such as Move, Add, Change (MAC) requests and basic troubleshooting.
- Conduct end user training on standard applications and hardware.
- Assist with I.T. related projects.
- Create and manage IT budget for location expenses and capital purchases of technology related equipment & services.
- Create, implement and document community specific IT procedures.
- Maintain inventory of I.T. goods.
- Initiate, coordinate and maintain service vendor relationships according to corporate guidelines.
- Supporting Erickson Resident Computer Services (E.R.C.S.).
- Provides troubleshooting and repair services for resident computer issues.
- Provide residents with training on applications and hardware in individual or classroom settings.
- Provide consulting services.
- Assist in the Marketing of the service.
- Supporting resident technology initiatives including:
- Community Computer Clubs.
- Resident Computer Labs
- Thorough knowledge of personal computer systems and desktop operating systems
- Effective oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to respond effectively to sensitive inquiries or complaints, as well as deal appropriately with emotional customer service situations
- Ability to manage priorities, working both independently and within a team
- Basic knowledge of networking, server administration, and phone systems
- Candidates must have a strong customer service focus
- Candidates must have the temperament to work under pressure in a demanding and changing environment
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Associates degree in a technical filed or 3-5 years relevant experperience required
- Candidates should show evidence of an inclination towards continuous learning