Job DescriptionApply Now
Sales ManagerJob ID 5940593 Date posted 10/10/2017
Erickson Living is currently one of the largest senior housing developers and managers in the United States and ideally positioned for continued growth. We are expanding and developing in all of our 20 communities which will reinforce our position as a national leader in senior housing and health care services. Erickson Living takes pride in creating senior living communities designed to meet the needs of a growing and diverse senior population. As it grows, Erickson Living will continue to build upon its mission to help people live better lives. This growth requires a strong pipeline of talented and experienced professionals in critical leadership roles. To that end, Erickson Living is currently searching for a highly motivated Sales Manager to join our leadership team at our Seabrook Village Continuing Care Retirement Community. This position is designed to provide additional management focus in all areas of the sales office and serve as a training ground for individuals who are interested in becoming a Director of Sales in the future. Relocation ability is preferred, but not required.
We provide our staff with an engaging company culture, excellent work life balance, and a career where you can make a difference in peoples’ lives every day. We offer a beautiful scenic campus, a community centered on values, and workplace that inspires you to do your best every day.
The Sales Manager Job Responsibilities Include:
- Weekly reporting including a summary of the office activity and an analysis of the results of our key sales. indicators (kit requests, luncheon attendance, deposits, reservations, settlements, back-outs, etc.).
- Direct responsibility for the pre-sales and other sales programs.
- Sales process management and tracking of key sales data.
- Management of our reporting process, move-in process and event programs.
- Building and solidifying important community partnerships and our corporate marketing department.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- A college degree is required.
- Minimum of two years of sales experience required.
- Minimum of 1 year management experience is required.
- Team leader or project leader experience is required.
- Proven sales experience
- High-level leadership skills, effective at influencing and motivating others.