Job DescriptionApply Now
Home Support Manager (Private Duty Manager) for 5 star CCRCJob ID 5855862 Date posted 09/29/2017
Ann’s Choice, aContinuing Care Retirement Community in Warminster, PA—is seeking a HomeSupport (Private Duty) Manager to oversee our well-established private-dutyhome care business. The Home Support (Private Duty) Manager will be responsiblefor ensuring compliance with federal, state and local regulations; promotingthe highest standards of resident care, and building an engaging and rewardingwork environment for department RNs, CNAs and Companions. To that end, the Managerwill leverage the resources, reputation and best-practices of industry-leadingErickson Living Management and cultivate partnerships with other on-campushealth services and resources available to our 1900+ Residents. Ann’s Choiceemployees enjoy excellent benefits and a supportive work environment.
• Manages overall agency operations of private duty includingclinical, regulatory, quality, and financial standards.
• Establishes ongoing relationships with regulatory agencies,keeping updated on all regulatory changes and ensuring that federal, state, andlocal regulations are met.
• Implement and participate in quality improvement programs;continuously evaluates and improves processes, systems, and work flows.Evaluates systemic problems and develops action plans to address them.
• Addresses compliance, complaint and staff/patientgrievances and reports them according to policy.
• Plan and develop operating budget and complies withestablished budgetary guidelines.
• Ensures agency has sufficient, qualified staff bypartnering with Human Resources for recruitment, selection, retention andtermination of all employees.
• Conducts HR practices, including interviewing, coaching,counseling, recruitment and hiring, Performance Improvement, supervision ofpersonnel, wage and salary administration. Participates in employee engagementprograms and activities.
- Bachelor’sdegree or minimum of ten years of healthcare or senior living management experienceis required.
- Minimum of five years’ experience in Private Duty, Healthcare orSenior Living is required.
- Experiencewith leading/supervising a team is preferred.