Seabrook is looking for an Assistant Director of Nursing for our 5 Star Rated CCRC. The Assistant Director of Nursing is responsible for all residents within our Skilled, Assisted Living and Memory Care neighborhoods.
How you will make a difference:
- Leading and mentoring a team of clinical staff members, ensuring Erickson’s Person Centered Care approach and creating an exceptional environment for our residents.
- Ensuring appropriate staff are provided based on resident acuity in each level of care.
- Monitoring infection control for staff and residents and developing appropriate policies for infection control monitoring and reporting.
- Monitoring clinical quality areas including wound care, infection control, falls risk reduction, pain management, weight loss and dehydration.
- Participating in Wound Rounds, Operations Meetings, Utilization Review and Performance Improvement/Risk Management/Safety (PI/RM/S) Committee.
- Reviewing clinical outcomes to ensure that we stay above the National, State and Erickson benchmarking thresholds.
- 5 Star Rated Community with 5 Star Staffing and RN Staffing Ratios
- Onsite wellness visits and sick care available for all employees
- Tuition Reimbursement
- State of the art buildings with 24 hour security