Share your gifts and talents with a 2018 Great Places to Work Employer! Seabrook, is a luxurious campus, situated on 98 acres and conveniently located in the Jersey Shore area. We have leading edge technology in nursing and state of the art kitchens in dining. We are a member of the Erickson Living family, a premier provider of Continuing Care Retirement Communities nationwide.
Seabrook in Tinton Falls, NJ, is looking for experienced and passionate staff as an Dining Assistant Manager.
The Dining Assistant Manager oversees all aspects of meal time service and the overall efficiency of the kitchen, café, dining room, private dining room and catering. Supervises all dining room and café staff.
Your responsibilities include...
- Satisfies residents with dining services including, but not limited to, the quality of food served, quality of service, and overall sanitation of the Dining Room and Kitchen.
- Supervises the overall efficiency of dining room operations/experience through effective supervision.
- Supervises, schedules, evaluates, trains, hires, disciplines and develops all restaurant staff.
- Maintains effective communication with all staff, residents and guests.
- Ensures proper portioning of foods, attractive plate presentation and service standards.
- Supervises opening and closing of food service operation.
- Ensures all aspects of restaurant service meet company standards, goals and measurements.
- Must be willing to participate in resident and employee satisfaction programs and activities
Your qualifications include...
- Ability to supervise multiple dining rooms concurrently involving large number of employees while meeting regulatory requirements.
- Comprehensive knowledge of dining service techniques, customer relations, plate presentations, sanitation and food handling.
- Employee will be required to work weekends and holidays
Your Education and/or Experience includes:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Minimum of three years’ experience in dining room management, service and sanitation is required
- Bachelors’ degree in Restaurant Management or Hospitality. Dietetics experience may be substituted for up to 1 year experience
- ServSafe certification