Ann's Choice, an Erickson Living Continuing Care Retirement Community in Warminster, PA, is looking for an Assisted Living Manager to oversee the success of the Assisted Living and Memory Care Neighborhoods. Partnering with residents, family members, and the staff, this position will be responsible for supporting the social service needs of residents, in addition to ensuring the highest quality of resident care and customer service in our community.
How you will make an impact:
- Leading a holistic, person-centered approach to assessment and service/care planning.
- Conducting pre-residency assessments and screening of potential residents and making recommendations for appropriate level of residency
- Responsible for evaluating the psychosocial and activity of daily living(ADL) needs of residents and coordinating care and services as needed.
- Working with interdisciplinary team to communicate with residents and families regarding changes in plan of care and residents condition.
- Provides individualized psychosocial support to residents and their families, via family meetings or support groups and assists through the transition process to a higher level of care.
- Partnering with Independent Living and Post-Acute Social Workers to develop support groups and educational programming opportunities for residents and family members, as well as working together to when transitioning between levels of care.
What you need to be successful:
- A 4 year degree is required. Social Work, Health Care Administration or Gerontology preferred
- At least one year related experience in long term care or assisted living.
- Knowledge of geriatric population and the aging process; including the physical, psychological and social needs of the elderly.
- The desire to make a difference to our residents using an individualized, person-centered approach.
*Must meet state specific requirements for training or maintain an active state specific license for a manager of AL and/or personal care facilities. If not, must obtain requirements within 90 days of hire.*