Yes, we’re hiring!
The COVID-19 pandemic has not stopped us in our search for everyday heroes to join our growing team. We continue to hire and are taking every precaution to safeguard our employees, residents, and candidates during the hiring process.
- Manages occupancy development of Continuing Care; actively markets the continuum of care by networking in the community with residents, families, discharge planners, social service workers, local business organizations and other referral sources.
- Directs and evaluates all operations and staff function, i.e., nursing, dining services, continuing care admissions, building maintenance services, housekeeping, laundry, administration, resident services and therapeutic recreation.
- Plans and develops operating budget, capital expenditure budget and coordinates capital improvements.
- Monitors facility performance; reviews and analyzes financial management report; analysis financial reports in a timely manner and takes corrective action when necessary.
- Ensures adequate and effective orientation and training of all employees in their job specific duties, in quality and service standards, and in understanding the resident population.
- Develops and maintains quality assurance program.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 3-5 years of management experience in long term care.
- Licensed nursing home administrator preferred or eligibility for state-approval administrator-in-training required.
- Knowledgeable in the aging process and the physical, psychological and social needs of the elderly.
- Demonstrates financial management skills; business acumen; familiarity with business practices and principles.