- Review financials and assist in strategies for meeting budgets with Executive Director and Controller.
Assists and/or substitutes for Executive Director in all facets of community management.
- Development of community goals to integrate with EL Corporate and departmental goals
- Coordinate with ED’s direction, strategic planning meetings for the Executive Team
- Involvement at Board of Directors.
- Planning, implementation, and assessment of community’s goals and objectives
- Monitors Incident Reports and coordinates with Directors for response.
- Oversees risk management and insurance programs for the community.
- Plans and coordinates implementation of and response to resident and employee satisfaction surveys.
- Monitors community litigation reports.
- Monitors and participates in resident transition process.
- Representation at resident meetings and events.
- Speaking at marketing events and other public relations and involvement outside of the community.
- Facilitates initiatives and projects that require multi-departmental collaboration or task forces
- Manages spend-down cases, monitors Benevolent Care Fund and other charitable contribution issues.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Due to the growth plans for the company, we need candidates who have flexibility for travel and relocation. In order to be considered for one of our leadership development opportunities, candidates must be able to move up within the next five years. Relocation assistance will be provided.
Bachelor’s degree required.
- Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of five years management experience with progressively more responsible positions, preferably in CCRCs, healthcare, hospitals, hospitality and other customer-focused industries