We are currently looking for candidates that are able to work:
Monday & Wednesday from 11:30am to 4pm and Thursday from 7:30am to 1pm.
The General Service Coordinator is responsible for greeting all residents, staff and visitors in a confident, knowledgeable manner for handling questions/concerns or providing direction to the appropriate General Services representative. The Coordinator will complete typing tasks as assigned by the Office/Customer Service Administrator, and will assist with office filing and distribution of interoffice mail to each individual. The Coordinator is also responsible for maintaining the work order and preventative maintenance system by entering all work orders from all sub-departments of General Services into the work order system in a timely and accurate manner, and for generating appropriate end of month reports.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: include the following.
• Answer calls and take requests for work to be done from residents and staff.
• Enter and close all work orders through the Mainstar Program and distribute to sub-departments.
• Maintain the schedule for Income Housekeeping and generate work orders.
• Organize and maintain the Storage Bin records and keep updated for billing purposes.
• Organize and maintain the Reserved Parking Program and keep records updated for billing purposes.
• Maintain inventory of office supplies for General Services.
• Maintain filing for all residential apartments and vendors.
• Maintain and update the Construction Issue Log.
• Assist with word processing assignments when necessary.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High school diploma or GED. Office experience preferred. Previous experience with the general public, specifically the elderly preferred. Strong computer experience required.