Wind Crest, in Highlands Ranch, CO, is expanding our dining services team. We are seeking a Catering Event Coordinator who can bring passion for great food, teamwork, and culinary experience. Our Signature Dining program embraces scratch cooking and chef inspired culinary creations that sets us apart from our competitors.
How You Will Make an Impact
- Coordinate the overall efficiency of catered operations
- Assist with planning, coordinating and booking all functions and events at the Community
- Communicate appropriately with all food service staff/supervisor
Benefits We Offer Employees
- Quality of life; not your typical late-night restaurant hours
- Training and career opportunity in a high-growth, stable company
- Top of the line culinary equipment, safe and clean kitchen environment
- Extensive benefits and “Total Rewards” options
What You Will Need
- High school diploma or GED; college courses in restaurant management or business management preferred
- Minimum of 2 years' restaurant/food service management experience, including catering experience.
- Weekend and holiday availability