We are devoted to one mission—helping people live better lives. The lives of our senior residents are improved through a variety of high-quality services and charitable giving. Also, through our encouragement of employee’s volunteerism we support the lives in our community. Erickson Living’s mission is to “share our gifts to create communities that celebrate life”.
Join our team today and help us change lives!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Transporting residents, staff and visitors on scheduled, and unscheduled appointments.
- Operates vehicles equipped with wheelchair ramps, and lifts.
- Operates passenger buses and sedans.
- Helps to maintain cleanliness of vehicles.
- Logs and tracks vehicle usage.
- Assisting passengers with boarding and off-boarding from the vehicle.
- Completion of incident reports regarding mechanical failure or accidents involving Company vehicles.
- Maintain community and departmental philosophy and mission statement.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- A positive attitude and willingness to work with the older population.
- Detail-oriented and dependable.
- Ability to work with computer systems.
- Ability to operate Community vehicles safely; to include passenger buses and sedans, demonstrated by successful completion of a road test.
- Ability to operate vehicles equipped with wheelchair ramps and lifts, including securement systems.
- Able to read maps, follow turn by turn directions, and navigate safely in traffic.
- Acceptable history of safe driving as noted through a 3 year driving record check.
- Minimum of three 3 years of verifiable driving experience as noted through driving record check.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or GED required.