Brooksby Village is a high-end Continuing Care Retirement Community looking for reliable, dynamic, and team oriented CDL & Non-CDL Drivers both full and part-time. This is a great opportunity for someone looking for a rewarding position with great growth opportunity and we are offering a $500.00 sign-on bonus for the full-time time positions!
Our Drivers are responsible for ensuring the safe travel of the residents, visitors, and employees of the facility.
We have the following positions available:
Full-Time Positions (Offering a $500.00 Sign-On Bonus!)
Non CDL Monday – Friday 8am -4pm
CDL Monday – Friday 2pm – 10pm
CDL Sunday – Thursday 8am -4 pm
CDL Monday 8 am -4 pm Friday 8 am -4 pm
CDL Mondays, Fridays, and Saturdays 4pm-9:30pm
We offer great pay & benefits, tuition re-imbursement, free parking, gym, and banking, Employee Health & Wellness Center, a supportive & friendly work environment, and so much more!
CDL DRIVERS LICENSES, CERTIFICATES, AND REGISTRATIONS:
- Driver must be a minimum of 21 years of age to drive.
- A current and valid Commercial Driver’s License Class C (or higher) with Passenger endorsement is required. This license must be maintained as a condition of employment.
- A current and valid D.O.T. Physical/Medical Examiner’s Certificate. This certificate must be maintained as a condition of employment.
NON-CDL DRIVERS REQUIREMENTS:
- Acceptable history of safe driving as noted through a 3 year driving record check
- Minimum of three 3 years of verifiable driving experience as noted through driving record check.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
· High school diploma or GED required. Transportation services preferred.
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Ability to read and write English.