Windsor Run, a new senior living community located in Matthews, NC, is looking for a PRN Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) to provide clinical support to our medical center providers. Our residents look forward to interacting and sharing their day with our knowledgeable, friendly staff. If enjoy interacting with people and sharing your gifts to celebrate life, please apply for immediate consideration.
How You Will Make an Impact
Performs clinical duties as directed or assigned by clinical leadership or practice management (e.g. patient history, vital signs, EKG’s, phlebotomy (blood draws), and injections)
Ensures lab facilities are compliant with all necessary EHMG policies and procedures, and OSHA guidelines
- Builds and cultivates effective relationships with our residents
Benefits We Offer Employees
- Opportunities for career growth
- Quality of life!
- 24-hour gated and secured community campus
- Competitive base salary
What You Will Need
- Friendly and energetic communication skills
- High School graduate/GED
- Graduate from an accredited/certified Medical Assistant Program to include Phlebotomy and CPR certificates
- Timely recertification in accordance with the provisions of the certifying Board are also required
- 1 or more years of medical clinical skills preferred