Part Time, & Per Diem Positions Available
Are you looking for a Rewarding Certified Medication Aide job?
A career that offers competitive pay?
A career that comes with great benefits and endless
development opportunities? Apply today and learn more!
Ask about our benefit eligible positions.
- Supporting the residents physical, spiritual, emotional and clinical needs
- Assisting residents in activities of daily living
- Implementing residents’ personal care plans, focusing on residents strengths, preferences and preferred routines, while providing a sense of comfort, companionship and belonging.
- Providing assistance with resident activities and programs
- Working with the clinical team to ensure the needs of our residents are being addressed in a timely matter.
- Administration of medication to residents
- Onsite wellness visits and sick care available for all employees
- Tuition reimbursement and career development opportunities
- Fully supplied, state of the art buildings with 24 hour security
Current CNA certification for the state in which you are working
Current certification for Medication Administration - per state requirements
1-2 years of CNA experience preferred
1-2 years Medication Administration experience preferred
High School diploma or GED required