Tallgrass Creek in Overland Park is committed to hiring the best Certified Medication Aides to live out our mission: "We share our gifts to create communities that celebrate life."
When you successfully work all of your required shifts each week, we will pay you a monetary bonus equal to an additional 8-hours of your hourly rate.
Evening or Night and weekend availability is required to be considered.
Help our residents celebrate life by:
- Supporting the residents physical, spiritual, emotional and clinical needs
- Implementing residents’ personal care plans, focusing on residents strengths, preferences and preferred routines, while providing a sense of comfort, companionship and belonging.
- Providing assistance with resident activities and resident programs
- Working with the clinical team to ensure the needs of our residents are being addressed in a timely matter.
- Administering medication to residents.
We offer a generous benefits package including, but not limited to:
- Paid vacation and sick leave.
- Paid Holidays.
- Discounted medical, dental and vision plans.
- 401(k) with matching by company.
- Wellness Programs.
- Employee Assistance Programs.
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- Multiple discounts for entertainment, travel, shopping, etc.
What you will need:
- Current CMA certification for Kansas
- High School diploma or GED required
- Must be able to work some weekends and holidays.