Eagle's Trace, voted Best Companies to work for in Texas 2018, is looking for a CNA to work Full-Time in the evenings from 3-11pm. Our CNAs support our residents in all aspects of daily living, providing person centered care to ensure we meet all of our resident’s needs.
Help people live better lives by:
- Supporting the residents physical, spiritual, emotional and clinical needs
- Assisting residents in activities of daily living
- Implementing residents’ personal care plans, focusing on residents strengths, preferences and preferred routines, while providing a sense of comfort, companionship and belonging.
- Providing assistance with resident activities and resident programs
- Working with the clinical team to ensure the needs of our residents are being addressed in a timely matter.
What you will need:
- Current CNA certification for the state in which you are working
- 1-2 years of CNA experience preferred
- High School diploma or GED required
What we offer:
- Onsite wellness visits and sick care available for all employees
- Tuition reimbursement and career development opportunities
- Fully supplied, state of the art buildings with 24 hour security