How you will make an impact:
- Act as front line for Erickson Customer Service and calmly handle all questions and concerns efficiently and enthusiastically, delivering timely solutions and responses.
- Partner with residents in planning, promoting and coordinating events, activities, interest groups and educational program within the community.
- Manage work requests from Residents and staff, generate and close all billable Housekeeping, Maintenance and Transportation work orders, and maintain schedules for requested services.
- Coordinate resident access and training for Erickson applications, room reservations and calendars.
- Organize the resident experience, including organizing the move in and move out process, as well as managing resident information and notifications.
- Recruits, selects, supervises, orients and evaluates volunteer staff (internal & external) and unpaid interns to participate in the social programming of the community.
· Serve as a subject matter expert on all community services as well as local venues and services.
- A minimum of 5 years customer experience
- Experience with the senior population preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Proficient computer experience and excellent communication skills
What we offer:
- Tuition Reimbursement
- State of the art buildings with 24 hour security
- Opportunity for growth within your department as well as the chance to learn skills in other areas and departments