Charlestown, in Catonsville, MD is expanding our Communications team. We are seeking a Customer Service & Communication Manager provide guidance and manage the operation of the departments.
How you will make an impact:
• Oversee administration of the work order system.
• Hiring, firing, and performance reviews for the department staff.
• Assist the Director in developing, tracking and analyzing quality control measures and data to ensure that each department supervised delivers quality service in an efficient manner.
• Assist the Director in ensuring that all departments under his/her leadership meet financial and general reporting goals and deadlines. Studies budget control patterns in order to establish improved financial conditions.
• Provide timely performance appraisals and administer disciplinary steps related to problems with all staff, up to and including termination.
• Coordinate training, succession planning and career development initiatives for all members of the departments supervised.
• Lead the entire Division’s review and resolution of resident complaints and ensure timely and appropriate responses to resident suggestions.
• Market the revenue services of the division by, among other things, visiting personally with each new resident.
• Coordinate and take minutes at division level management meetings.
• On call for any problems that may arise.
What we require:
• Bachelors degree preferred. Experience in lieu of a completed college degree may be considered.
• One to three year’s experience supervising people is required.
• Proficient knowledge of Access & MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Experience in facilities management is preferred.
• Ability to effectively coach, develop and supervise employees.
• Ability to budget and forecast net income and expenses accurately.