40 Hours Per Week/Day Shift
Charlestown, an Erickson Community in Catonsville, is expanding our dining team and looking for Dietary Aides to provide extraordinary service to our residents in the post-acute, assisted living and memory care neighborhoods.
How You Will Make an Impact
• Ensuring the overall efficiency of the dining room and pantry, assists with preparation, stocking, serving and post meal clean up.
• Provide individualized resident services to meet guest preference, diets and/or regulatory requirements.
• Ensure meals and snacks comply with Resident Diet Sheets and Therapeutic Menus.
• Making sure the dining service areas are properly set up and maintained throughout the day.
Benefits We Offer Employees
• Opportunities for growth within the dining team as well as other area’s of the organization.
• 24-hour gated and secured community campus.
• Onsite wellness visits and sick care available to employees 18 and older.
• Medical, Dental, Vision and 401k options are available
• Employee discounts for onsite restaurants
What You Will Need
• 6 months experience in food service environment preferred.
• High School diploma or GED