Erickson Living is currently one of the largest senior housing developers and managers in the United States and ideally positioned for continued growth. We are expanding and developing in all of our 20 communities. As our company continues to grow a number of key leadership positions have become available in our corporate dining operations team. We are looking for a Dining Services Operations Program Manager to support all dining systems, programs and processes. Coordinates and supports dining technology and systems with the community dining teams.
Dining Services Operations Program Manager Job Responsibilities
- Primary resource managing and maintaining Dining Services documentation. Includes policies and procedures, program descriptions and assessment tools.
- Serves as Subject Matter Expert for dining systems. Systems include NetMenu, Simphony, Odyssey, MyNutrition, KDS, POS and additional systems as selected.
- Serves as the Develops and supports training and on-boarding of new Dining Services leadership positions.
- Supports the Corporate Executive Chefs in the management and maintenance of NetMenu. Includes input of new recipes, linking of recipe ingredients and nutrient content.
- Serves as the liaison between community dining teams, procurement, IT and Corporate Dining Team.
- Develops IT workflows for Dining processes.
- Supports the IT portions of the Signature Program rollouts.
- Supports rollouts to communities of new technology advances as developed (examples include KDS, handheld devices, credit card processing, declining balances etc.).
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Associate’s Degree required in Hospitality, Business or Technology.
Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Registered Dietitian preferred
3 years’ experience in a Hospitality, Service and/or IT environment. Experience/knowledge of food service operations including restaurants and health care required.
Some experience/aptitude in group facilitation.
Solid computer skills in Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio and an aptitude for learning software.