Our high-end Retirement Community is looking for a dynamic Dining Supervisor to join our Continuing Care Dining team. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for an entry level leadership position offering great growth potential and a good work/ life balance.
Our candidate is a friendly, compassionate, team-oriented professional with food service experience and strong leadership skills. Experience in Elderly Services or in an Assisted Living/ Skilled Nursing or Hospital environment a plus.
The Dining Supervisor is responsible for the overall supervision of all aspects of meal time service and efficiency of the dining rooms. This position works closely with the Management team assisting with staff training & development, scheduling, and disciplinary actions.
It is a full-time role with varied shifts 6:30am-3:00pm and 11:00am-7:30pm with alternating weekends off.
We offer great pay and benefits (including tuition re-imbursement), no late nights, free gym and banking, employee health and wellness center, and so much more.
· Employee will be required to work weekends and holidays
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
· High school diploma or GED required.
· Minimum of 1 year of dining room/food service experience, including service and sanitation.
· Supervisory experience preferred.
· Experience with Microsoft computer applications (Word, Excel, Outlook) preferred.
Continuing Care dining staff.
Must be able to read, write, understand and communicate in the English language.