Erickson Living is looking for a Director of Home Care Operations to oversee the operational and financial success for our Certified Home Health and Home Support / Private Duty agencies. Our Home Care agencies sit within our award winning Continuing Care Retirement Communities.
· Develop, maintain and update policies and procedures in compliance with governing regulations to support branding within Home Health, Home Support/Private Duty and Medicare certification.
· Deliver an integrated approach to resident care by providing consultative support throughout our health care continuum.
· Conduct onsite visits & mock surveys, analysis of current operational practices, review financial outcomes and quality measures and provide recommendations to ensure the agencies are providing high quality care, effective utilization of resources and growth and financial viability
- All of our clients live within our gated retirement community and are within walking distance of each other
- Fully supplied, state of the art buildings
- Onsite wellness visits and sick care available for all employees over 18 years of age
- Tuition reimbursement, certification reimbursement and student loan refinancing partnership programs are available
How you will make an impact:
· Collaborate with our Home Care agencies and our corporate partners to achieve operational excellence and exceptional quality outcomes.
· Collaborate with sales partners and community leadership teams to develop and implement sales and marketing plans.
What we offer:
· Minimum of 5 years experience in a health care environment
· Must be knowledgeable with Federal and State Regulations that govern home health care and hospice.
· Must be able to travel frequently