Brooksby Village is a high-end Continuing Care Retirement Community looking for an experienced EMS professional with strong leadership and customer service skills to join our safety team.
This role assists in providing supervision and oversight of assigned 12:00AM-8:00AM shift. It provides leadership and is a positive example of living the Erickson Way Values. This position performs regular patrols of the property, staffing of the gatehouse, and responds to emergency and routine calls for service. The Assistant Supervisor, delivers exceptional customer service and hospitality, and fosters an environment of safety and security.
This is a full-time overnight position offering competitive pay & benefits (including tuition reimbursement), free on-site gym & banking, Employee Health & Wellness Center, and so much more! We provide our staff with an engaging culture, and a career where you can make a difference in peoples’ lives every day.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High School diploma or GED is required.
- 1+ years’ outside experience in a SES Supervisory role or 1 year of demonstrated leadership in an Erickson SES Officer role
- 1+ years’ outside experience working in an Emergency Responder role or 1 year of demonstrated competent performance in an Erickson SES Emergency Responder role
- Ability to read, write and follow oral and written instructions in English.
LICENSES, CERTIFICATES, REGISTRATIONS:
1. Possess and maintain a valid driver’s license.
2. Current CPR for Healthcare Providers certification.
3. Current Emergency Medical Responder certification..
*All required licenses and certifications must be maintained as a condition of employment