EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
· High school diploma or GED is required.
· Prior experience in Security and/or Emergency Medical Services is preferred.
· Ability to read, write and follow oral and written instructions in English.
LICENSES, CERTIFICATES, REGISTRATIONS:
1. Possess and maintain a valid driver’s license.
2. Current CPR for Healthcare Providers certification.
3. Current Emergency Medical Responder certification. Higher level certification/licensure is acceptable as a condition of hire, however new hires will be required to obtain EMR certification within 30 days (during scheduled shifts).
*All required licenses and certifications must be maintained as a condition of employment*
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Walking, standing, running, pushing, pulling, bending, stretching, stooping, carrying and ability to lift up to 50lbs., over 50lbs. must use the aid of an assistive device or get assistance.